Q: What is a TDMAW Member Company?
A: An independent corporation or business entity with operations located in Wisconsin who engages in the business of machining, as defined by Article 1, Section 1 of the TDMAW Bylaws and agrees to abide by TDMAW Core Values
For $260 per year, your membership will give you a new resources and opportunities to:
- Be a part of the only statewide organization acting as a unified voice to promote the lifelong rewards of a career in the manufacturing industry.
- Build professional networks through monthly technical meetings & social outings.
- Improve your bottom line through special relationships with our Partners and Sponsors
- Advertise new capabilities/services or equipment for sale, for FREE, in our quarterly Surgeons of Steel magazine.
- Increase your Internet presence via the TDMAW “Find a Supplier” webpage.
- Receive updates on state legislative initiatives and information from the WI Apprenticeship Bureau.
- Support student education through apprenticeship, scholarships, career fairs and the BotsIQ robotics program.