PROMOTING THE PRECISION METAL TRADES
We Can Assist Your School in Promoting the Precision Metal Trades
Three organizations, the American Mold Builders Association (AMBA), National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA) and the Tool, Die & Machining Association of Wisconsin (TDMAW), have joined forces to provide industry leaders to speak at high school career days and classroom presentations. Plant tours and job shadowing for interested students and parents can also be arranged.
- Classroom Presentations: Industry leaders are available to talk during school year
- Career Days: Table top display
- Job Shadowing: For students or teachers
- Plant Tours: Set up by request at plant closest to the high school
- Videos: See video library
TDMAW is proud to support SkillsUSA, a partnership of students, teachers and industry representatives, working together to ensure America has a skilled work force. It helps each student excel.
SkillsUSA is a national nonprofit organization serving teachers and high school and college students who are preparing for careers in trade, technical and skilled service occupations, including health occupations.
Click here to learn more about SkillsUSA.